Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Blastoff!

Well, I participated in my first Open House on Saturday, and while I didn't really sell that many things while I was there, I did take a few custom orders and handed out a lot of business cards.  In my opinion, it was time well spent.  Oh, and I managed to spend more than I made, thanks to the Thirty-One Gifts vendor.  

Ever since then, I've been busier than ever!  Today I finished the two orders from Saturday, and I have three huge orders behind those, waiting for my attention.  YAY!  I have to laugh, because when I first received these two Cricut cartridges ("Paper Doll Dress-Up" and "Everyday Paper Dolls"), I thought, "They're really cute, but I won't use them much!"  Boy, was I wrong!  I'm cranking out little paper bodies like a gingerbread cookie factory!  Just look at this adorable Thanksgiving set that I made for an order:


I also turned those same turkeys into customized place cards for a customer:

Before that - earlier in the week - these went out the door:
Imagination Movers!
(Scott, Smitty, Rich & Dave)

 Movers live-show bandmates Brian Coooooogan and Farmer Kyle

Gift Tags!

I am having so much fun with this stuff!  I wonder if they're getting sick of seeing me at Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Fabrics?  Hmm...

Oh!  And did I mention that I got a brand-new cartridge for my birthday?  Heh heh heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment