Saturday, April 20, 2013

Close Encounters of the Ketchup Kind

Mel and Michele are at it again... Prompting us to share and write about a celebrity encounter that we've had. I have a sneaking suspicion that a few of my friends, by nature of our friendship, may write about Imagination Movers, which is fabulous! I'm choosing to zero in on an exchange that prompted a positive change in my life...


'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #16

In 57 words or less, tell us about a "celebrity encounter." (We'll let you interpret those terms however you like.) 

And, if you can, include a picture. 



Unemployed & not having a direction.
Love to scrapbook and paper piece.
At a Movers VIP party, I was approached by Scott Durbin... asking about my work.
One thing led to another; the gears turned... and The Crafty Insomniac was born!
Thank you, Scott, for the vote of confidence!!
















Ketchup With Us

3 comments:

  1. Very cute stuff, Kelly. Glad you found some inspiration for your creativity. And thanks for playing with us today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it continues to go well! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I'm back to work in the "real world," I need a few more hours tacked onto each day to get what I need to do... finished!

      Delete