Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dude, Don't Cuff Me, Bro! (Part 2)

Well, they've caught up with me.  Again.  And this time I'm a-goin' to jail.

OK, so it's only for an hour.

And alright, it's for a good cause.

But still...

I NEED BAIL MONEY!!!

A group of friends always joke that one day one of us will need bail and today it dawned upon us that this is the day!

I've been nominated as a Jailbird for the 2013 MDA Lockup here in my local area.  My bail has been set at $2,400 and I've got 17 days to raise it.  I'm headed to the slammer on May 21st and I'm counting on all of YOU out there to bust me out!

If you are so inclined, click on this link:  KELBONS's MDA LOCKUP DONATION PAGE to make your pledge to get me out of jail.  Not only will you be helping me and these deserving kids, but your donation is 100% tax-deductible!



Thank you so much for your support of the Muscular Dystrophy Association!

No comments:

Post a Comment