Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Am I Crazy? Yeah. So What's Your Point?

So I suppose it was bound to happen...  me, starting a blog.  I used to keep up with a blog of sorts of my own when MySpace was "the place" to be, but since then, not so much.  So why would I want to open myself up to whomever in the world would want to know about me?  It's a good question, and one that nearly every blogger probably asks him or herself at the beginning of their journey into the blogosphere.  The truthful answer here is, I don't know.  Or maybe even, Why not?  I really have nothing to hide.  Perhaps this will be a good place to vent my frustrations with life, perhaps I can brag about myself a little (if the occasion ever arises)...  perhaps this is my own form of free therapy.  Any way you look at it, here I am.  

And by the way, who exactly am I?  Well, I'm a not-yet-forty-something mother of one incredible (though sometimes thoroughly frustrating) eight-year-old daughter, a wife of ten years, a recently unemployed stay-at-home mom, a Girl Scout leader, a scrapbooker, a crafter, a reader and yes...  an insomniac.  I'm organized, and yet scatterbrained; patient, yet easily frustrated; oh yes...  and extremely sarcastic.  So if you're ready to go on this ride with me, welcome aboard!  We have plenty of room on the Crazy Train...  and the tickets are free!

1 comment:

  1. Ai ai ai...we're goin' off the rails on a Crazy Train!! I will keep my arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. :)

    ReplyDelete