Thursday, March 21, 2013

We Coulda Been Twinnies...

I've been struggling with this assignment for days. Mel and Michele have asked us who our doppelgänger is, and I'll admit... it's been a challenge for me! I was considering asking for suggestions, but I was terrified that I'd get answers like Rosie O'Donnell or Mama June.

Then it dawned on me. It may not be as true anymore, but it was when we were kids. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos from when we were young, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

We met when we were only nine and ten, and the resemblance was undeniable. Cousins... Identical cousins!

Today we look a lot different, as different as our lives, but it was always fun trying to fool people when were together back in the day!

Me and my cousin Melody




1 comment:

  1. How sweet. I bet both sets of your parents love the cousinly resemblance. You guys are both very pretty ladies. Thanks for sharing with us, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete