Friday, March 8, 2013

When I Come Back...

This time, Mel and Michele asked the loaded question, If you could walk in someone else's shoes for one day, who would you choose?  This was an easy one for me.  I always said that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd love to come back as one of my family's pets.  Today, I choose Willie.

You came into this family tiny enough to fit into my hands, and you've been a pampered pup ever since.  You have your own chair at the dining room table, complete with a blankie to make it more comfy.  You have a car seat for road trips.  Milkbones are not good enough for you...  no!  Your treats are beef jerky and string cheese!  You have an eight-year-old little girl wrapped around your finger (or paw, as it were).  Mom has your face tattooed on her body, for Cripe's sake!!  Yes, when it comes to The Life...  you, sir, have got it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your consideration...  
Willie Jo Mosher





(Utterly humiliated in his bellhop costume that Miss Sassypants ordered up for him...)

And I am so totally not joking about my mother's tattoo...

She doesn't have a tattoo of my face on her anywhere!!


olddognewtits.com

7 comments:

  1. Your mom is a riot! She really should get your face on the other side. It's only fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lord no! They have another dog, too. I'm sure Molly will get there before I do! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Why he looks as if he might be spoiled. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. That is dedicated! :) That's a cute little puppy, though. I'm pretty sure Em's face will be on there before yours. Sorry. :)

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid you're right, Mel! Willie's sitting here next to me right now in the moho as we cruise down the east side of Seneca Lake, pawing at me because I momentarily stopped scratching his belly. The life!!

      Delete
  4. I don't care that he was humiliated by the bellhop costume. The important thing is that it made us laugh. Here. Today. (Sorry, Willie.)

    And the tattoo? Well, that's dedication and love the likes of which I've never seen.

    Great job, Kelly. Thanks for playing with Mel and me. :)

    ReplyDelete