Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dude! Don't Cuff Me, Bro!

This time around, Mel and Michele ask us to tell about a time we were caught red-handed. I'll admit... I've struggled with this one. I mean, basically, I'm a goodie two-shoes. Sad, but true. I am a rule follower. If I ever get in trouble, even as a kid, it was almost always because of something stupid and thoughtless that I did.


'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #3

Tell us in 57 WORDS OR LESS about a time you were caught 
red-handed, like a rat in a trap, with your hand in the cookie jar.


This morning, I was in the shower... and my mind wandered (as you'll have). All of a sudden, it came to me! My badass moment! And man, it was a good one.

So, without further ado, may I present - Ketchup with Mel and Michele #3:



The year: 1999. So many changes! One change - my bank. I closed my account not realizing I had one check outstanding.

Next thing I knew, a bench warrant in the mail! Check to the parking garage: bad!

Went to court to fix it - THEY BOOKED ME! HANDCUFFS! FINGERPRINTS! HUMILIATION!! All over $32!


I've never told my husband...


olddognewtits.com

2 comments:

  1. Then I presume he doesn't read this blog? :)

    That is totally ridiculous. Shouldn't those law enforcement officials have been out dismantling a crack house or something? Ridiculous. But funny.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Cuffed over 30 something dollars? Must have been a slow week in the PO PO department. Glad you got that off your chest! :)

    ReplyDelete