Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Did It!

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

The Crafty Insomniac (the custom paper-crafting company-in-infancy) has now finished its first custom order!  YES!  I've had my first paying customer!!

OK, yes.  The customer is my sister-in-law, and I gave her a smashing deal.  I mean...  a deep discount...  but you take care of your family, right?

And the occasion?  My niece's baby shower.

Wanna see what I made?  Do ya?  I know you do.  (Please say yes!!)

OK, you've talked me into it.  Here it is!


You likey?

It looks so simple when you see it like this.  Simple and cute.  Truth be told, this little invitation represents many, many hours of work.  You see, when the giraffes came off the machine, the spots weren't fully cut out!  It took an additional ten minutes to finish cutting out each of the 32 invites by hand.  Lordy, I couldn't wait to be finished!  I'm so happy with how they turned out, though.  The final touch of the glitter glue tails did it for me.  :-)

So, remember...  if you're looking for anything in the way of paper goods, let me know!  I am currently in the process of building my inventory of paper-pieced embellishments like these:








Check me out at http://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyInsomniac for more information on this venture!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Suzanne! Maybe one day I'll be as successful as you! :-)

    ReplyDelete