Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whatever You Do, Don't... Fall... Asleep!

As a teenager, I was a horror movie junkie.  But to be honest, I had one real love.  He lived in a boiler room and he terrorized you in your dreams.  Johnny Depp was one of his first on-screen victims.  I even had a poster of him in both of my bedrooms!  (Yes, I had two bedrooms.  Don't judge!)  So when Mel and Michele asked us to Ketchup with them again, I was ready!





'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #4

In 57 WORDS OR LESS, retell the plot line of your favorite horror movie. And, if you can find one, be sure to include a movie clip of your own.



Nancy's parents and their friends offed child killer Freddy Kreuger years ago, and now he wants revenge.  He comes to you in your dreams, so whatever you do...  DON'T.  FALL.  ASLEEP!





  I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy!


Ketchup With Us

6 comments:

  1. I did not sleep in my bed for WEEKS in 4th grade when my friend (w/older siblings) told me about the Johnny Depp scene on the bus. Then I didn't see the whole movie until Chris showed it to me in my 20's!

    Creeptastic! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My high school friends held me down and made me watch this movie at my own house. I still can't believe my parents allowed it. A lot of those effects are still pretty creepy. Except the super long arms. That is just hysterical. Great entry, Kelly!

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I never understood the super-long arms thing. Maybe that was the comic relief??

      Delete
  3. THIS MOVIE ROCKS! I have always loved this series of movies. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Have you seen the remake? I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet... Maybe the next time my BFF comes home for a visit so we can hold onto each other! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned more into comedies as the sequels went on, but I heard the remake was pretty scary. Pt. III was my favorite...

    ReplyDelete